Friday, April 9, 2010

California on my mind


The cookbook I worked on out in LA last May (2009), Giada at Home by Giada De Laurentiis is out. I got my copy from the publisher yesterday. I encourage everyone to buy it-the food is wonderful-as scrumptious as Jonelle Weaver's photos. I even got a nice mention from Giada in the acknowledgements-she’s great. The timing was apt as I just flew back from LA Sunday. Busy catching up this week but plan to post photos to my website, on Alamy, Nature of Travel and on FB soon!
Working as Jonelle's assistant on the book was a fabulous learning experience. And everyone was great to work with both on the set in California and Marysarah back at the publisher's in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think. Thanks!