Monday, December 28, 2009

My Review of Hoodman RAW 8 GB, 300x High Speed UDMA Compact Flash Memory Card, Supports up to 45MB per-second Transfers

Originally submitted at Adorama

Hoodman RAW 8 GB, 300x High Speed UDMA Compact Flash Memory Card, Supports up to 45MB per-second Transfers


Fast and reliable. Worth the extra cost

By wordplanet from New York on 12/28/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fast, Reliable, Lightweight, Convenient Interface

Best Uses: Digital Photography, Digital Capture

Describe Yourself: Pro Photographer

Having had more than one CF card fail on me from two of the primary manufacturers, I decided to go for this one as I was moving up to an 8GB card and had read about its reliability. I've shot about 4,000-5,000 photos with it since August, never a problem. Super fast shooting to camera even shooting RAW on continuous setting for a sports shoot--not my usual subject. Super fast upload via my (Lexar) firewire card reader both to my iMac and to my MacBook Pro. 8 GB uploaded faster than 2GB from my other cards. Definitely recommend it.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think. Thanks!